Breaking News: Woman killed by laundry

clothes-peg-1329262_640.jpg

A local woman was caught in an avalanche of dirty clothes today, and died from asphyxiation due to sock fumes.

Her children, who were nearby, recall the scene as horrifying.

"We couldn't even help her," the oldest boy said. "We are allergic to housework of any kind."

Sources say that there were signs this might happen and some are convinced it wasn't an accident.

"I think she knew," said her husband. "She always said that the laundry would eventually kill her."

Meg Duncan